- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Bob's Imported Auto Repair Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Bob's has been purchased by Kurt Wegner --Certified Volvo Mechanic and recognized as THE 'MASTER Volvo Mechanic in the Rocky Mountain area!' THE best, most conscientious mechanic period. He is also a BMW master. You should not wait to make an appointment... even for basic servicing!
Kurt is the new owner and saved me a couple of hundred dollars by fixing something on my Subaru that was incorrectly diagnosed by someone else. He got me in quickly and was reasonable and friendly.
Kurt is helpful, smart, experienced, honest and not going to fix anything that is not broken. I am grateful.
Kurt master tech on Volvo's took over from the previous owner. Today was my first contact with him so far it has been great meeting him and hand over our Volvo after all the abuse we have been victim especially from the dealership in town. It seems finally that we have a great service guy! Kurt seems to be very honest.
The best without question Volvo mechanic in New Mexico. Prices are great and he only does the work you need. If you're looking for an honest mechanic, he is your man.
Knows his stuff, does very good work, and always tries to save you money when he can. I recommend him to all my friends.
The new owner Kurt is definitely the most reliable, knowledgeable and trustworthy mechanic I have ever done business with. His integrity alone speaks volumes.